Once I begin writing in earnest again, I will update the progress I am making on my various projects. At present, those projects are:
- Currently Writing:
- Exploitation and Other Stories (a SF / mystery collection): ~45,000 to 52,000 words
- Angus the Mage Sequels
- Aftermath: ~ 5,000 words
- Symptata’s Curse: ~ 4,500 words
- I Will Be King: ~ 2,000 words
- Installments (a mystery Novel or Collection): ~ 7,000 words
My goal is to average 2,000 to 3,000 words a day from mid-December to Mid-July. If I do that, I should be able to complete most of these projects by then. We’ll see….
- Preparing to Publish
- 2015: A Year of Poetry (I need to organize the poems and format copies for the different online retailers.)
- Second Editions of my poetry collections to correct minor formatting issues and include the poems I’ve written since publishing these collections.